We had a special visitor this Earth Day: Mikaila from BeeSweet Lemonade!
BeeSweet is awesome for multiple reasons:
- It's a local Austin company. Of course we gotta love that.
- Founder Mikaila is only ten years old and she is rocking her own company!
- BeeSweet was recently featured on ABC's Shark Tank, where they received a funding offer from investor Daymond John.
- The lemonade itself is made with flaxseed and sweetened with local honey.
- Part of BeeSweet's profits are donated to organizations fighting to help save our dwindling honeybee population. Mikaila herself volunteers her time for this cause as well.
To recap, a local company using local ingredients, run by a super-inspirational young entrepreneur who cares about our environment and ecosystem. What's not to love?! Oh, and we should mention... the lemonade itself is absolutely delicious. You can find BeeSweet on the W Austin WET Deck this summer, or at Whole Foods and other markets around town. Thanks for coming by and sharing, Mikaila!